HMA Victoria Services
- Garden Advice Clinic – a stand at the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show (in conjunction with Nursery & Garden Industry Victoria) that provides the general public with free garden advice while promoting the activities of both organisations.
- The Joy Harland Memorial Photographic Competition (held biannually) which provides an avenue for HMAA members to show their work.
- The Kay Gee Student Writing Competition (held in the alternate year to the Joy Harland competition) which is open to all students studying horticulture at a registered Australian training organisation.
- Media Kit – the executive has produced a media kit that contains valuable information on a range of media career options. The kit is distributed to all members of HMA Vic.
- Preparation of Media Releases – HMA Vic encourages companies and organisations seeking media professionals to write PR releases etc to contact the Secretary. This assists industry to produce professional, accurate and attractive information while helping our members source work.
© 2011 HMA Australia